Idly Manchurian is a spicy dish,made with left over idlies or freshly prepared idlies. Mostly this recipe is liked by children.Hope you all enjoy with this recipe..........:)
- Idly - 3
- Onion - 1
- Tomato - 1
- Mustard Seed - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves - Few
- Green Chilly - 1 (Optional)
- Besan flour - 1 Teaspoon
- Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon + 1/2 Teaspoon
- Tomato Ketchup - 1 Tablespoon
- Coriander Leaves - Few
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - To Fry
- Cut the idilies into cubes.
- Take a bowl,add besan flour and Chilli powder together and marinate the idly cubes in dry.
- Finely chop onion and tomato.
- Heat oil and fry the marinated idlies till it become crispy and Golden Brown.
- Take a pan,heat one teaspoon oil and add mustard seeds,After splutters add curry leaves,onion and saute till onions raw smell goes off.
- Add tomato and saute it smash.
- Add required salt and chilli powder and mix well and add tomato ketchup and stir well till good aroma comes out.
- Add fried idlies into it and mix well till the masala blend with fried idly.
- Garnish with finely chopped Coriander leaves and Serve Hot.