Nellai Potato Stirfry/Urulai Poriyal
Usually Potato is loved by everyone in various versions like Fries,Kurma,StirFry, and so many...What is special in this stirfry??? Mostly we do potato stirfry with Ginger Garlic Paste or atleast with minced Garlic.But in this Nellai Potato StirFry we dont need GG Paste or Some Spicy Masala to enhance Taste.With Using Coconut and Jeera,is the magic ingredients in it.Really it makes your mouth Watery...You all try to make this as Starter....I Hope.:)
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Potato - 4
- Onion - 2(Finely Chopped)
- Chilli Powder - 2 Teaspoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves - Few
- Mustard Seeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Urad Dhall - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Grated Coconut - 1/4 Cup
- Cumin Seeds/Jeera - 1 Teaspoon
- Shallots - 10
- Cut the Potato into Vertically thin.
- Heat oil in a pan,add Mustard Seedsand Curry leaves.
- After Splutters,add Finely Chopped Onions and saute till it become transparent.
- Add potatoes and sautefor few minutes and add chilli powder,Salt and mix well.
- Close it with lid and cook fully.
- Grind Coconut,Jeera,Shallots together as fine paste.
- Mix coconut paste with cooked potato and stir well it become dry.
- Serve with Rice Varieties.