Mochaikai Kathiri Poriyal - Lima Beans Lentil and Brinjal Stirfry
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Brinjal - 1/4 Kg
- Dry/Fresh Lima Beans - 1/2 Cup(I used Dry Lima Beans)
- Onion - 2
- Tamarind - Small Ball
- Salt - To taste
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves - Few
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Urad Dhall - 1 Teaspoon
- Dry Red Chilly - 5
- Coriander Seeds - 2 Tablespoon
- Bengal Gram - 2 Teaspoon
- Urad Dhall - 2 Teaspoon
- Grated Coconut - 2 Teaspoon
- Soak dry lima beans overnight and pressure cook separately with little salt.
- Cut Brinjal into square shape.Finely Chop the onions.
- Heat one Teaspoon of oil and fry the items those given under "To Grind" and grind finely.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Mustard seeds,Urad Dhall,Curry leaves,After splutters add onions and saute till it become transparent.
- Then Add Brinjal and saute.
- Add required salt and cooked lima beans and mix well.
- Add turmeric powder and Tamarind paste and cook well.
- Now add Fried and Grind Powder and Mix well it become Dry.
- Serve With Sambar Rice,Curd Rice.