Everyone will love Gobi Machurian......,Especially Kids...
I like to post this Recipe.....Hope you all enjoy with this Recipe...:)
- Cauliflower - 1 Big
- Ginger - 1 inch
- Garlic - 5 Cloves
- GreenChilly - 1
- All Purpose Flour or Maida - 1/4 cup
- Corn Flour - 1 Tablespoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1 Teaspoon
- Kasuri Methi Leaves - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - As you Need
- Food Color Red - One Pinch(If you Need)
- Oil - To Fry
- Cut Cauliflower into floret size.Clean the Cauliflower by following procedure.
- Put Cut Cauliflower into hot water with little Salt.Leave it for 5 Minutes.
- Transfer the Cauliflower into Normal Water.
- Then Strain the water fully.
- Grind Ginger,Garlic,GreenChilly together as fine paste.
- Take a Bowl,Put Strained Cauliflower and Ginger Garlic Paste,Mix well till the paste apply fully.
- Add Red Chilli powder,Garam Masala,All purpose Flour,Corn Flour and Salt.Mix well.
- No need to add water,If you need add two three drops.
- Add Kasuri Methi Leaves and Mix Well.
- Keep it aside for one Hour.
- Heat Oil and fry till it become Golden Brown.
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
and varshini's bolg http://cooksjoy.com/blog/