Very Traditional Dish, Kuzhipaniyaram. Mostly we do this dish as sweet using Jaggery. For variation,we do as spicy.For healthy version,I did with Multi grain.Grind it smoothly and use.Enjoy this Multi Grain Kuzhipaniyaram.
- GreenGram - 1 Cup
- Brown Channa Dhall - 1 Cup
- Bengal Gram - 1/2 Cup
- Toor Dhall - 1/4 Cup
- Green Chilly - 8
- Ginger - 1 Inch
- Garlic - 10 Pods
- Salt - As needed
- Coriander Leaves,Mint Leaves - 1/2 Cup (Finely Chopped)
- Oil - As Needed
- Soak Greengram,ChannaDhall,Bengal Gram,Toor Dhall for 8 Hours.
- Wash soaked gram and grind soaked gram with ginger,garlic,green chilly together with salt.
- Mix finely chopped coriander leaves and mint leaves with grind batter.
- Heat Kuzhipaniyara pan and put half teaspoon of oil to all holes.
- The Batter should be in dosa/Idly batter consistency.
- Pour batter into kuzhipaniyara hole in half amount in that and cover it with and cook.
- Cook in low flame.
- After two minutes remove lid and turn it and cook other side till golden brown.
- Cook till Golden Brown.
- Serve hot with coconut Chutney.
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen