Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Milk - 1 Litre
- Sugar - 1 Cup
- Ghee 2 Tablespoon
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Cardamom Powder - Pinch
- Grated Badam - 1 Tablespoon
- Boil 1/2 Litre of milk in a pan and pour lemon juice in it and filter it,Now fresh home made paneer is ready.
- Boil Another 1/2 Litre of milk in another pan in low flame with stiring it till the amount becomes low.
- Add Sugar and Cardamom Powder and stir well without the milk stick into the bottom of the pan.
- Add fresh home made paneer and ghee into it and mix well.
- Stir well without leaving hands till you get the consistency as shown in the Picture.
- Garnish with Grated Badam.