Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Groundnut - 1 Cup
- Garlic - 4 Pods
- Green Chilly - 5
- Coriander Leaves - 2 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves - 1 Teaspoon
- Tamarind - Pinch
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - 1 Teaspoon
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Curry Leaves - Few
- Fry Groundnut in a Pan till It roast well.Make it Cool and remove the skin and keep it aside.
- Grind Fried Groundnut,Garlic,GreenChilly,Coriander Leaves,CurryLeaves,Tamarind and salt together.
- Temper Mustard Seeds and Curry leaves with little Asafoetida(Optional).For any Chutney if pinch of Asafoetida added makes the taste little more higher.
- Garnish the chutney with temper Mustard Seeds.