Drumstick Sambar(Simple Method)
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Toor Dhall - 1 Cup
- Garlic - 4 Pods
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Asafoetida - 1/4 teaspoon
- Onions - 1
- Tomato - 2
- Tamarind - Small
- Drumstick - 2
- Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - As Needed
- Mustard Seeds - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Fenugreek Seeds - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Oil - 1 Tablespoon
- Curry Leaves - Few
- Coriander Leaves - Few
- In Pressure Cooker, Cook Toordhall,Garlic,Turmeric Powder, Asafoetida for two whistles till cook finely.
- Cut Drumstick into one inch Length.Chop Onions and Tomato.
- Soak Tamarind make paste and keep Aside.
- In cooked Dhall, Add Onion,Tomato,Drumstick, Chilli Powder, Salt and required water and cook for one whistle.
- After Pressure Released add Tamarind Paste and Boil Till the Tamarind Raw Smell Goes off.
- Temper the Mustard Seeds and Fenugreek in oil and add little Asafoetida and Curry Leaves and Mix with Sambar and Transfer into Serving Bowl And Garnish With Finely Chopped Fresh Coriander Leaves.
- Any Vegetable Can use in this sambar in same method.
- Serve hot with Rice.