Chilli Parota, always we have this in hotels and children like this so much.Now we try that chilli parota in home in healthy way and enjoy having this in weekend with your children.
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Maida - 1 Cup
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Capsicum - 1
- Green Chilly - 5
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Teaspoon
- PoppySeeds - 1 Teaspoon
- Cashewnut - 1 Tablespoon
- TurmericPowder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Red Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Teaspoon
- Mint Leaves - 1 Teaspoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - As Required
- Knead Maida with little salt with warm water to make as chapathi Dough.Keep it aside for 2-3 Hours.
- Soak PoppySeeds and Cashew in warm water and make as fine Paste.
- Cut Capsicum into square shape and keep aside.
- Finely Chop the onions and tomato.
- Massage the chapathi dough finely and make small balls in it.
- Make Chapathi with many layers to form.Or else Use Ready made Parota.
- Then Cut the chapathi or Readymade Parota into one inch Strip.
- Deep Fry the Chapathi Strips.The layers what we make in chapathi's will separate while fry and keep Aside.
- Take a Pan,Heat oil and saute finely chopped onions till it become transparent.
- Add GreenChilly and Tomato and GG Paste,And Saute till the tomato becomes smashed.
- Add Capsicum and Requird Salt and mix well.
- Add TurmericPowder,ChilliPowder,garamMasala,Cashew Paste and Stir till the raw smell goes off.
- Add Corinader Leaves and Mint Leaves and Mix well.
- Add Fried Parota Strips and mix well till the masala covers fully.
- Garnish with Finely Chopped Spring Onion and Finely Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Serve Hot with Raitha.