MINT CORIANDER CHICKEN OR GREEN CHICKEN
Mostly we do chicken as gravy that contains fully of masala or we do chicken 65,like that of fry recipes or we do chicken biryani.But this is very unusual recipe and simple with very different taste.why not we try new innovative recipes in simple way.In that way we do this chicken masala with fresh mint leaves and coriander leaves.Hope you all enjoy this recipe....Do try this recipe with biryani or chapathi or poori and Post your Valuable Comments,Suggestions,Feedback to
Post your comments at http://easynsimplerecipe.blogspot.in/
Like us and Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/KeerthisKitchen
- Chicken - 1/2 Kg
- Onion - 2
- Tomato - 2
- Ginger - 1 Inch
- Garlic - 10 Pods
- GreenChilly - 4
- Mint Leaves - 1 Cup
- Coriander Leaves - 1 Cup
- Curd - 1/4 Cup
- Turmeric Powder - 1/4 Teaspoon
- Chilli Powder - 1 Teaspoon
- Garam Masala - 1/2 Teaspoon
- Salt - To Taste
- Oil - 2 Tablespoon
- Wash chicken and keep aside.
- Grind Ginger, Garlic, Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Green Chilly together.
- Marinate the chicken with grind green paste,curd,little salt,turmeric powder,and 1 teaspoon of oil.Keep this chicken to marinate for half an hour to one hour.
- Finely Chop the Onions and Tomato.
- Take a pan and oil in it,add finely chopped onions and saute till the onions become transparent.
- Now add the chicken with green paste which marinated before and stir well.Since it marinate for some time.So it cook fast.
- Add Remaining salt,Turmeric Powder,Chilli Powder,Garam Masala and stir well.
- Sprinkle little water and close it with lid and cook well.
- After cooked well,Add little pepper powder if you need.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
- Enjoy with Green Chicken.Hope you all enjoy the new taste.